After a long period when I peered repeatedly manual Battle Fleet Gothic, I finally decided. Since this year in the mega campaign Faaris IV will also be able to combat in deep space and then ... I need a fleet!! After a careful reading of the forces of spacemarines I decided to make me a fleet of battlebarge 1 and 4 of the remaining vessels of all types, so you can have a good variety of choice.
I started studying the existing models, and I realized a series of templates according to the different ships. The main material with which you will realize the plasticard, x the accuracy of 2 and 5 mm. Soon will post some pictures of work in progress ... Tremble, Southern Legion is about to plow through the spaces in the name of the cosmos dell'Imperatoreeee !!!!!
Here are some pictures of the beginning work!
Here are some pictures of the beginning work!
Battle Barge New update of my future fleet of Gothic! I let the pictures speak: I started to raise bridges and details, also working on the first two reactors back ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment