Monday, December 13, 2010

Film De Kate Playground

Children of a Lesser God


Small, sad reflection on the Christmas period. I see libraries
record stores or video stores decorate their windows with products appealing (and expensive) baked these days and that lend themselves well to be placed under the tree, anthologies, volumes, boxes and so on.

Then I look at the output of our publishers in December and to my surprise I find a fuck about nothing except the usual regular outputs. Pure
by Pan during the year produces a fair amount of style volumes 100% Marvel, hardback etc.These zero in December, nothing but a marvel that I doubt gold will set new sales records.
Reason? I guess the usual marketing done to fuck, but maybe I'm wrong.
In November, after lucca, came out of trinkets, including the Masterwork of Thor, the volumes of Hellboy, etc., and see if the proceeds of the month in our country were more encouraging, despite the competition instituted that publishers and their distributors in Lucca insist on us (by the way, did you know that some volumes published at the fair are not yet in distribution?) sign, perhaps, that despite the crisis comes when customers buy the good stuff.
But if there exits a tube is difficult to do with the cash receipts and three spillatini € 3.90 or manga you want to make money.
But it looks like this Christmas will go to try to collect alms because none of our publishers seem to consider it appropriate to do some important output.
brilliant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment