Sunday, November 7, 2010

Program For Hacking My Side Kick

VARIOUS MATERIALS

After a day spent cutting, sawing, gluing and carving polystyrene have developed exciting new ideas on the use of building materials ... so I decided to do a series of posts available on different materials: MDF, Laminil, POLYSTYRENE FOAM etc.. to provide information, considerations, pros and cons, where to get materials and so on.
I think might be useful.
But today, when I cut pieces of MDF I had an epiphany: 3mm thick MDF is a truly remarkable material. Is conveniently cut with a simple knife, sticks easily and does not weigh too much. As I worked I realized that I have to test it in the future as a construction material for thunderhawk. I have just 5 minutes of time to take charge of the project and try to build a team of 2 or 3 for my southern thunder ... for the third war Faaris IV I come from heaven!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment