Just to fill the few free evenings that remain with me, I decided to make some friends on the scenic elements for two tables W40k with particular environments: the first table must be a vast ruin, a mix of table city, fortress or outpost completely devastated and destroyed, while the other farmhouse will be a base on a desert planet is rocky. I am currently working on the draft tables for both understand the elements to be implemented in order to make them consistent and perfectly compatible with each other: I want to feel that they are two specific sets, and not a collection of many different elements.
This week we start to produce!
Here's how to be the two tables:
TABLE 1:
vast ruins - two or three
buildings in ruins - the remains of a gutted sanctum (cathedral)
- Areas of rubble
- multi-elements (ruins / barricades)
- a great bunker
- 2 small fortified structures
- 2 generators
- 2 tanks
- parts of the walls collapsed
- if there's a hill material and other small items (Debris, tanks?)
TABLE 2: IMPERIAL COLOGNE
-based farm-parable
communication
generators
-2 -3 tank-landing area
-average number of large rocks and smaller
-perimeter protection
-3 container-Hill
Minor elements-boundary
Before you start cutting and pasting like mad I wanted to design carefully the two tables, because I wanted both were loads of atmosphere and at the same time very playable. I think it's much more fun to play a game of theme rather than just a battle just to train, especially when it comes to veteran players. For this reason I decided to characterize the very colonial table, set the structures in a desert-rock territory, while the urban table want it to be worse than Stalingrad, a devastated ghost town, full of buildings and structures which may give the idea of what should be a time, and that reflect the terrible war has overwhelmed.
This week we start to produce!
Here's how to be the two tables:
TABLE 1:
vast ruins - two or three
buildings in ruins - the remains of a gutted sanctum (cathedral)
- Areas of rubble
- multi-elements (ruins / barricades)
- a great bunker
- 2 small fortified structures
- 2 generators
- 2 tanks
- parts of the walls collapsed
- if there's a hill material and other small items (Debris, tanks?)
TABLE 2: IMPERIAL COLOGNE
-based farm-parable
communication
generators
-2 -3 tank-landing area
-average number of large rocks and smaller
-perimeter protection
-3 container-Hill
Minor elements-boundary
Before you start cutting and pasting like mad I wanted to design carefully the two tables, because I wanted both were loads of atmosphere and at the same time very playable. I think it's much more fun to play a game of theme rather than just a battle just to train, especially when it comes to veteran players. For this reason I decided to characterize the very colonial table, set the structures in a desert-rock territory, while the urban table want it to be worse than Stalingrad, a devastated ghost town, full of buildings and structures which may give the idea of what should be a time, and that reflect the terrible war has overwhelmed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment